Monday, March 2, 2015

Gratitude

Today was a good day, the first I have had in over a week. I got the boy off to school, showered and got ready for the day without feeling too lightheaded. I was able to take care of some business that needed my attention and run a load of laundry.
For that I am grateful.
I was able to water the flowers out front. I was able to enjoy the sunlight streaming through the windows. I was able to help my son with his homework.
For that I am grateful.
From the generosity of friends, family, and strangers, I was able to withdraw funds and prepare to pay bills.
For that, I am so grateful.


On the recommendation of my psychiatrist (one of my many specialists), I watched a movie on Netflix. The Secret. It really made me think and be grateful for what I have. It is definitely a movie I will have to watch again and again, to fully understand the theory behind it.

On the good days, it is easy to be grateful, to accept life. It is on the bad days that I have to remember to be grateful and accepting.


Donate to Megan's Medical Fund

No comments:

Post a Comment