*There could be use of swear words in this post.
I am so completely tired of the word "Normal". Test results-Normal. Bloodwork-Normal. Thyroid-Normal. Inner ear-Normal. Everything is fucking Normal. But it is not. It is sooooo NOT normal. Not MY normal. Not the normal I have lived with for most of my life, save the past 9 months. Not the normal I want to go back to. Why can't at least one little test be NOT NORMAL?!? I just want someone to tell me what is wrong with me. Even if they can't fix it, just find it dammit! I just want to know what is wrong, so I can find my normal again.
I am tired of having to explain my symptoms over and over to another specialist. I am tired of fighting with disability insurance to get some income coming into the house so we can pay the bills until they find out what is NOT NORMAL.
I want to go back to work, live my normal life with my crazy kids and my amazing husband.
Will someone please find out what the hell is so wrong with me that makes all the results "normal"??
It is so fucking exhausting.
Frustrating. Annoying. Irritating. Depressing. Neverending. Disheartening.
Donate to Megan's Medical Fund
No comments:
Post a Comment